3-IN-1 LITE FACIAL BUNDLE
Save up to 10% when you shop our Facial Lip Bundle. This trio of faith welcomes you to the parish of true elegance. What's in here for you? You have one BINTOU Matte lip gloss, ABENA eye shadow palate and one metallic gloss. With a little touch of class, spark ambient attention in intense shades of chrome finish and full coverage. While the metallic gloss pushes a sexy spark to your pout, experience a long lasting shimmer glaze from the matte stick and shadow colours.
Matte Lip Gloss
Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, BisDiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, vitamin E, coconut Oil, Aroma (Flavor), Sorbitan Isostearate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
Eye Shadow Palette
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isododecane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triacontanyl PVP, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.
• Metallic matte Effect
• One-stop lustrous finish
• Smooth texture • Richly pigmented coverage
• Fast drying • Long-lasting, fuller effects
• Non-sticky and comfortable wear.
• Cruelty-free, Paraben-free and vegan
FOR THE LIP STICK
• Ensure your lips are smooth and hydrated.
• Apply on the middle of your bottom lip only, then rub lips together
• For bolder look, apply a full sweep of gloss to the bottom lip and p
ress lips together.
HOW TO APPLY EYE SHADOW
• Dip your favourite fluffy eyeshadow brush in a shade and spread across your entire eyelid.
• Use a tapered (big) fluffy brush to blend multiple shades.
• Now, define your crease using an eye shadow brush with short, tapered bristles.
• Apply a darker shade along the crease of your lid, where your eyelid would naturally fold.